Please send us your intention to return to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Return costs are borne by the consumer. The return will be made within 14 calendar days from the request for withdrawal / waiver / return.
The renunciation of the purchased products can be done without invoking any reason, according to the law of distance trade (O.G. no. 34/2014 with subsequent amendments). The products will be returned in the original packaging with all the accessories, with the labels intact, the documents that accompanied them and with a copy of the Purchase Invoice. Returning a product without its packaging or without packaging accessories (eg safety brackets, protective elements made of cardboard or polystyrene, etc.) or the product will reduce the value of the products, as mentioned below. Products that show physical changes, bumps, shards, scratches, stains, shocks, etc. are not accepted for return without being complied with.
The return costs and costs of associated services already performed at the time of delivery and payment of the order, respectively delivery costs, refund, bank fees and online payment will be borne by the customer, and the refund of the product will be made within 14 days on the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract, but not before the date of receipt of the goods.
The return expenses related to the defective products, respectively to the products that fall under the incidence of the commercial guarantee, will be borne by the seller, and will be reimbursed to the customer’s account, after receiving the products.
Diminution of the value of the returned goods (According to O.U.G. No. 34/2014 Art. 14, Paragraph 3)
Because in the case of distance sales the consumer does not have the opportunity to see the goods before the conclusion of the contract, he has the right to withdraw. For the same reason, the consumer is allowed to test and verify the goods he has purchased to the extent necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
In order to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods, the consumer must handle and inspect them in the same way as he would be allowed to do in a real physical store. For example: the consumer only needs to try on an item of clothing, not to wear it on various occasions. Electronic and household appliances are tested only by starting and stopping them, NOT by using them for the purpose for which they were produced. Therefore, during the withdrawal period, the consumer must handle and inspect the goods with the necessary care.
You are only responsible for the diminution of the value of the goods resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to determine the nature, qualities and functioning of the goods.
The accepted manipulations for determining the nature, quality and operation of the goods are: – unpacking without destroying or damaging the original packaging, following the instructions for unpacking (where the manufacturer indicates how to handle) without damaging the packaging, product or accessories;
– visual, tactile and olfactory inspection (when the provisions below are not violated) of the products;
– in the case of products that do not require the installation of consumable accessories or the connection to utilities other than electricity, it is allowed to supply only electricity and start / stop them;
– in the case of products that require the installation of accessories or connection to utilities other than electricity (eg water, methane gas, compressed air, etc.) only the power supply and their start / stop are allowed and the installation of accessories is not allowed consumables.
If a consumer exercises his right of withdrawal after using the goods to an extent that exceeds the limit necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and mode of operation of the goods, the consumer shall be liable for any reduction in the value of the goods.
Unaccepted actions that lead to a decrease in the value of the returned product or loss of the right of withdrawal:
– use of electronic or household appliances in any other way than testing by turning the appliance on / off;
– breaking seals and labels;
– breaking or damaging the original packaging (original packaging is an integral part of the product);
– scratching, soiling, staining, impregnation of products with external substances;
– unsealing consumable accessories (eg ink cartridges, toner, etc.)
– unsealing food, cosmetics, personal care, cleaning, baby and newborn products or underwear.
The accessories (user manuals, CDs, cables, etc.) in the product box as well as its original packaging are an integral part of the product. As a result, when you return a product you have the obligation to return it with the original packaging undamaged, protected by wrapping with foil for stretch plastic packaging or packed in a cardboard box (without labels glued on it, without cuts, tears, etc.) and together with all its accessories.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is only liable for the diminution of the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, other than those necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. If the returned good shows damaged or incomplete original packaging, traces of wear, scratches, bumps, electric shocks, missing accessories, missing warranty certificates, the consumer is responsible for diminishing the value of the goods.
Before returning the product, please protect the original packaging with plastic wrap or a cardboard box. Do not cut the original packaging and do not stick labels or scotch tape on it.
The value of the used products, with traces of wear (stains, scratches, bends, cracks, blows, etc.) is accepted return only after their compliance, involving the costs of sanitation, cosmetics, repair, replacement of any damaged parts and repair for sale as a Refurbished product. The final value is determined according to the value of the parts to be replaced and the reconditioning work or as the difference between the initial value of the new product and the resale value of the used product.
The value of products with damaged original packaging (wrinkled and / or torn and / or cut and / or perforated and / or wet and / or with traces of labels, adhesive tape, pen, marker, etc.) decreases with the value of compliance.
The value of products with the original packaging missing or incomplete (eg safety supports, protective elements made of cardboard or polystyrene, etc.) is reduced according to the value of compliance.
Any change in the condition of the products or damage to their original packaging that makes it impossible to sell the product as new, automatically leads to the application of return procedures subject to fees to return the products to the condition in which they were delivered.
The decrease is applied between 10% -90% of the initial value of the product. The reduction fee will be communicated to the customer upon receipt of the modified products.
– the returned product must be accompanied by the original warranty certificate, if issued by the manufacturer / distributor.
– if the returned products were accompanied by possible bonuses / gifts, they must also be returned. Otherwise, their value decreases from the value of the return.
– if several products of the same kind have been purchased and you want a return on all of them, please make sure that only one has been unsealed. The return of the other products is accepted only if they are sealed.
The consumer may not exercise his right of withdrawal for the supply of sealed goods which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed by the consumer: foodstuffs, cosmetics, underwear, electronic products which they came into contact with the skin / hair / oral cavity (for hygiene reasons, they are accepted for return ONLY after compliance by replacing the elements that came in contact with the skin / hair / oral cavity) etc.
The following product categories can ONLY be returned sealed:
1. Personal care products, cosmetics, perfumes;
2. Products for intimate hygiene (absorbents, irrigators, intimate gel, toothbrush reserves, etc.) and dental hygiene (toothbrushes, mouth irrigators, etc.)
3. Office and stationery;
4. Products for children and newborns (diapers and food, hygiene and care, etc.);
5. Articles for pregnant women (maternity accessories and pregnant cosmetics, etc.);
6. If you bought several products of the same kind and you want to return them all, only one of the products can be unsealed, the rest of the products we can accept only if they are sealed.
7. The products brought in stock following a special firm order and the advance payment, cannot be returned.
These limitations apply according to GEO 34/2014 art. 16.
Excluded products, no right of return
a) products made according to the specifications presented by the consumer or clearly customized
b) products likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly
c) unsealed consumable products related to any category of products in the offer
d) sealed products that cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons and that have been unsealed by the consumer – certain products in the category PERSONAL CARE, MOTHER AND CHILD or SPORT AND FITNESS that are used for hygiene / body care or for food.
e) products which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements
f) audio, video, or sealed computer recordings that have been unsealed
g) providing digital content that is not delivered on a material medium
These exceptions apply according to Art. 16 of the O.U.G. 34/2014.
The return will be made according to the data below:
SC PIRIOS CO SRL
Address: Str. Pavlicheni nr.17, casa 5, Popesti-Leordeni, Ilfov, 077160
Working hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
The sender is responsible for the correctness of the data entered on the transport document (AWB), as well as for the correct packaging and labeling of the packages. The packages sent by the sender must be packed in a way that protects the product from factors that can lead to its deterioration during transport (it is recommended to use safety elements, eg: polyester, cardboard, air bubble foil, etc. ). It is also recommended to pack the package so that it corresponds to the weight, shape and nature of the content, as well as the mode and duration of transport. The packaging must protect the contents so that it cannot be damaged by pressure or successive manipulations, and may, as the case may be, be made of cardboard boxes, plywood, wood, plastic filled with polystyrene.
The processing term of a return, from the moment of delivery of the package by the courier company, can be 72 hours. Returns by express courier will not be refunded. The return of the amounts paid will be made later by bank transfer.